Guild Mortgage Loan Officers Shine In 2017 Scotsman Guide Top Originators Rankings
Independent mortgage lender had 24 professionals named In
annual rankings of the industry’s best performing loan officers
SAN DIEGO – Loan officers for Guild Mortgage, one of the largest independent mortgage lenders in the U.S., continued to rise in Scotsman Guide’s Top Originators 2017 rankings, with 24 named to the publication’s Top Dollar Volume list.
Appearing in the April 2018 residential edition, the Scotsman Guide Top Originators rankings recognize the nation’s top-producing mortgage professionals. Now in its ninth year, the Top Originators rankings is the mortgage industry’s most comprehensive, most intensely verified list of its kind. In 2016, Guild had 20 loan officers represented.
Guild showed major growth in Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona and Nevada in 2017. The Guild loan officers named to the Top Dollar Volume list (by rank) were: No 21. Jason Gosser (Everett, Wash.); 40. Oleg Tkach (Lynwood, Wash.); 55. Lizy Hoeffer Irvine (Phoenix, Ariz.); 66. Julie Johnson (Seattle, Wash.); 76. Becca Green (Henderson, Nev.); 85. Casey Oiness (Bellevue, Wash.); 89. Shayla Gifford (Reno, Nev.); 136. Jeff Miltenberger (Lynwood, Wash.); 147. Tammy Wittren (Oregon City, Ore.); 164. Steph Noble (Portland, Ore.); 183. Karen Nielson (Logan, Utah); 200. Michael Dunn (San Diego, Calif.); 223. Michael Bowen (Centennial, Colo.); 269. Debbie Maggert (Zephyr Cove, Nev.); 273. Brad L’Engle (Folsom, Calif.); 301. Michael Fornerette (Tacoma, Wash.); 309. Tony Peplinski (Oak Harbor, Wash.); 321. Brian Case (Medford, Ore.); 335. Jorge Montoya (Reno, Nev.); 379. Andy Jorgensen (Westminster, Colo.); 419. Melinda Kim McCaslin (Boise, Idaho); 440. Terry Heffner (Meridian, Idaho); 487. Edward Powers (Lakewood, Colo.).
Guild ranked second overall in terms of the total number of originators named to the Top Dollar Volume list. The 24 individuals who made the rankings had a combined originators volume of more than $2.43 billion in 2017.
Additionally, Guild Mortgage had several originators named to the publication’s Most Loans Closed, Top Purchase Volume, Top Refinance Volume, Top Volume Gain, 2016 to 2017, Top FHA Volume and Top VA Volume rankings. They were as follows:
Most Loans Closed
- Jason Gosser; 16. Lizy Hoeffer Irvine; 25. Becca Green; 34. Karen Nielson; 44. Oleg Tkach; 55. Michael Bowen; 57. Shayla Gifford; 111. Michael Dunn; 116. Joseph Small; 138. Jorge Montoya; 138. Carmine Russo; 142. Jeff Miltenberger; 142. Terry Heffner; 158. Julie Johnson; 166. Andy Jorgensen; 169. Brian Case; 174. Melinda Kim McCaslin; 194. Debbie Maggert; 212. Steph Noble; 220. Michael Fornerette; 256. Chantry Abbott; 258. Chris Haynes; 258. Sonnet Mouritsen; 262. Tammy Wittren; 274. Tony Peplinski
Top Purchase Volume
- Jason Gosser; 33. Lizy Hoeffer Irvine; 34. Mike Roberts; 35. Julie Johnson; 47. Oleg Tkach; 50. Becca Green; 61. Casey Oiness
Top Refinance Volume
- Michael Dunn; 66. Jason Gosser; 69. Fred Hamud
Top Volume Gain, 2016 to 2017
- Julie Johnson; 10. Casey Oiness
Top FHA Volume
- Jason Gosser; 6. Michael Bowen; 23. Jorge Montoya; 24. Becca Green; 27. Lizy Hoeffer Irvine; 31. Oleg Tkach; 33. Jeffrey Hawks; 37. Andy Jorgensen; 41. Karen Nielson; 64. Shayla Gifford
Top VA Volume
- Tony Peplinski; 32. Michael Dunn; 62. Jason Gosser; 63. Michael Fornerette; 75. Lizy Hoeffer Irvine
The April issue of Scotsman Guide also included the publication’s Best Mortgage Lenders 2017 rankings, which includes the nation’s top mortgage lenders based on the number of loans closed by state and city. Terry Heffner (Idaho), Becca Green (Nevada), Brian Case (Oregon) and Jason Gosser (Washington) were the top-ranked mortgage lenders in their states.
More than 3,000 entrants submitted their data for consideration this year, and a record 2,942 originators were verified, marking the credibility and popularity of the rankings. Of those who submitted their information, less than a quarter, or 641 originators, made the rankings.
A top-10 national lender by purchase loan volume, Guild offers first-time homebuyers a wide range of loan options and personalized service. Its loan professionals can serve the needs of any homebuyer, from helping first-time homebuyers achieve homeownership, often through government loan programs, to homebuyers looking to upgrade with a jumbo loan. Guild also specializes in helping active duty and retired military personnel to secure VA loans, with 100 percent financing and flexible qualifying standards.