Guild Mortgage Places More Than 200 Loan Officers in 2019 Scotsman Guide Top Originators Rankings
Leading Independent Mortgage Lender Placed 120 Professionals on Top Dollar Volume List;
Becca Green Named “State Champion” of Nevada
SAN DIEGO – Guild Mortgage, one of the largest and most experienced independent mortgage lenders in the U.S., was well represented in Scotsman Guide’s Top Originators 2019 rankings, with 229 loan officers in 22 states named to the rankings.
Appearing in the April 2020 residential edition, the Scotsman Guide Top Originators rankings recognize the nation’s top-producing mortgage professionals. Now in its 11th year, the Top Originators rankings is the mortgage industry’s most comprehensive, most intensely verified list of its kind.
Guild had a total of 120 loan officers named to the Top Dollar Volume list. Those ranked in the top 500 were (by position): 22. Jason Gosser (Everett, Wash.); 66. Michael Dunn (San Diego, Calif.); 75. Becca Green (Henderson, Nev.); 101. Casey Oiness (Bellevue, Wash.); 142. Karen Nielson (Logan, Utah); 150. Shayla Gifford (Reno, Nev.); 231. Brad L’Engle (Folsom, Calif.); 276. Debbie Maggert (Zephyr Cove, Nev.); 277. Amber Coleman (Las Vegas, Nev.); 321. Michael Bowen (Centennial, Colo.); 357. April Reichert (Federal Way, Wash.); 359. Sonnet Mouritsen (Sandy, Utah); 375. David Yurovchak (Henderson, Nev.); 381. Steph Noble (Portland, Ore.); 404. Paula Nirschl (Vancouver, Wash.); 439. Brian Case (Medford, Ore.); 442. Dave Brown (Overland Park, Kan.); 465. Cara Mengali (Davis, Calif.); 467. Joseph Small (Tucson, Ariz.); 481. Bob Cooley (Walnut Creek, Calif.); 482. Patrick Langhans (Centennial, Colo.); 488. Danell Riggs (Prescott, Ariz.). The complete list is available here.
Guild’s 120 loan officers ranked on the Top Dollar Volume list had a combined loan volume of more than $8.60 billion in 2019.
Becca Green, a branch manager with Guild in Henderson, was named the state champion for Nevada with loan volume of $182.7 million and 718 loans closed in 2019. The inaugural State Champions list ranks the top loan officer in all 50 states, plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, by total loan volume.
Additionally, Guild Mortgage had several originators named to the Most Loans Closed, Top Purchase Volume, Top Refinance Volume, Top FHA Volume, Top VA Volume and Top USDA Volume rankings. Those ranked in the top 500 were as follows:
Most Loans Closed
25. Becca Green; 26. Jason Gosser; 38. Michael Dunn; 45. Karen Nielson; 84. Shayla Gifford; 103. Joseph Small; 142. Michael Bowen; 154. Brian Case; 164. Debbie Maggert; 165. Stephanie Shipley; 180. Sonnet Mouritsen; 181. Danell Riggs; 220. Nick Madock 222. Jorge Montoya Morales; 227. Pamela Keathley; 239. Amber Coleman; 259. Dave Brown; 277. Paula Nirschl; 283. Casey Oiness; 292. Brad L’Engle; 299. Amanda Rea; 328. Carmine Russo; 368. Fred Hamud; 385. David Yurovchak; 396. April Reichert; 428. Terry Heffner; 430. Michelle Castle; 440. Steph Noble; 487. Debra Secord; 500. Alan Moore. The complete list is available here.
Top Purchase Volume
26. Jason Gosser; 54. Becca Green; 93. Karen Nielson; 114. Casey Oiness; 119. David Yurovchak; 157. Amber Coleman; 177. Debbie Maggert; 183. Shayla Gifford; 265. Brian Case; 324. Steph Noble; 332. Joseph Small; 346. Danell Riggs; 352. Cara Mengali; 385. Patrick Langhans; 390. Michael Bowen; 393. Tammy Wittren; 402. April Reichert. The complete list is available here.
Top Refinance Volume
22. Michael Dunn; 59. Jason Gosser; 132. Casey Oiness; 133. Fred Hamud; 168. Becca Green; 172. Alan Moore; 186. Brad L’Engle; 202. Bob Cooley; 220. Shayla Gifford; 335. Sonnet Mouritsen; 340. Ron Luttrull; 360. Paula Nirschl; 377. Karen Nielson; 449. Jorge Montoya Morales; 472. Michael Bowen. The complete list is available here.
Top FHA Volume
6. Jason Gosser; 20. Michael Dunn; 27. Michael Bowen; 28. Becca Green; 53. Karen Nielson; 78. Jorge Montoya Morales; 87. Sonnet Mouriten; 91. April Reichert; 120. Ema Arroyo Uribe; 133. Kevin Brown; 152. Amanda Rea; 172. Paula Nirschl; 179. Tim Smith; 229. Monty Maxwell; 242. Stephanie Shipley; 252. Sharon Campbell; 257. Fred Hamud; 263. Vianey Ortiz; 284. Pamela Keathley; 285. Carmine Russo; 303. Nick Maddock; 306. Brad L’Engle; 310. Patrick Langhans; 313. Debbie Maggert; 319. Jeff Anderson; 336. Brian Case; 340. Shayla Gifford; 378. Jeff Compton; 406. Tara Gonzalez; 417. Debbie Owen; 429. Chantry Abbott; 434. Lida Thomas; 442. Seamus Murphy; 444. Tony Fisher; 445. Amber Coleman; 455. Donnie Owen; 468. Melissa Monjaraz; 484. Cyndi Nunez; 491. Thomas Holyfield. The complete list is available here.
Top VA Volume
22. Michael Dunn; 38. Tony Peplinski; 48. Jason Gosser; 77. Joseph Small; 87. Becca Green; 169. Alan Moore; 172. Shayla Gifford; 201. Amber Coleman; 202. Fred Hamud; 227. Debbie Maggert; 247. Amanda Rea; 290. David Yurovchak; 291. Chris Duskin; 293. Samantha Jackson; 297. Brian Case; 304. Brad L’Engle; 307. Cyndi Nunez; 308. Trevor Nissen; 342. Michael Bettineski; 352. Ron Luttrull; 377. John Cassels; 396. Paula Nirschl; 402. April Reichert; 426. Casey Oiness; 429. Jack Shull; 439. Alex Nichols; 461. Mary Tillery; 462. Stephanie Shipley; 485. Lindsey Waldron; 487. Debra Secord; 497. Tamera Roulund. The complete list is available here.
Top USDA Volume
6. Karen Nielson; 8. Pam Keathley; 25. Stephanie Shipley. The complete list is available here.
A top-10 national lender by purchase loan volume, Guild specializes in developing unique pilot programs and specialized products to help deliver the promise of home in every neighborhood and community it serves. Its loan professionals can serve the needs of any homebuyer, from helping first-time buyers achieve homeownership, often through government loan programs, to homebuyers looking to upgrade with a jumbo loan. Guild also specializes in helping active duty and retired military personnel to secure VA loans, with 100% financing and flexible qualifying standards. The company is consistently recognized for its impact in the communities it serves, commitment to customer service, strength in regulatory compliance and workplace culture.